-
May 26th, 2005, 11:25 AM
#1311
Senior Hostboard Member
People are so bored nowdays XD
-
May 27th, 2005, 10:08 PM
#1312
HB Forum Owner
-
May 27th, 2005, 11:51 PM
#1313
Senior Hostboard Member
-
May 28th, 2005, 05:39 AM
#1314
Senior Hostboard Member
-
May 28th, 2005, 07:37 AM
#1315
Inactive Member
dagnabbit....the link doesn't seem to work here on these work computers. I'll hopefully be able to see it when I get home (heh, I love these various images which Wiseman posts these days [img]smile.gif[/img] )
-
May 28th, 2005, 09:05 AM
#1316
Senior Hostboard Member
I wonder how far the donations went for this guy. He seems like a potential new Bill Gates...only people actually like him.
-
May 28th, 2005, 09:51 AM
#1317
HB Forum Owner
Doubt so, he's not corporate oriented nor that popular. He's well known in the P2P realm because he's one of the few non-anonymous devs.
BTW, a search feature is not new, it's just like torrentdb which I have been using for months IIRC. BitTorrent is inherently searchless so all you can do for now is a database where people upload torrent links or bots get them off other sites.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 28, 2005 06:53 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
May 30th, 2005, 02:48 PM
#1318
HB Forum Owner
-
May 30th, 2005, 08:42 PM
#1319
Inactive Member
I saw that puzzle... agh! sometimes it's really hard to get to the following image! @.@
-
May 31st, 2005, 12:23 AM
#1320
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks